COVID-19 Resources for You and Your Family
I hope that you and your family are keeping safe and staying healthy during this difficult time. In the face of many challenges, I am confident we will emerge a stronger, fairer and more unified country.
Recognizing that so many Marylanders continue to suffer from the health and economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, I will keep pushing to extend and strengthen key resources that Congress delivered in the historic Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act. These included:
- Direct payments for individuals and families;
- Extended and enhanced unemployment insurance;
- Housing assistance for renters and homeowners;
- Loans and grants for small businesses;
- Student loan debt relief;
- Funding for our hospitals and health care providers;
- Incentives for the development of vaccines and treatments;
- Support for COVID-19 testing capacity and contact tracing;
- Relief for state and local governments who employ essential workers and first responders; and
- Resources to ensure free, fair and safe elections in November.
While I work to advance these important priorities in Washington, my team is available to help you navigate federal agencies and access important benefits. I encourage you to use the below resource guide and to reach out to my office for any assistance you need.
For a full list of COVID-19 resources, please visit my website.
Congressman John Sarbanes
Maryland’s Third Congressional District