ICYMI: Sarbanes Senior Forum on Medicare and Social Security
Yesterday, I held a Senior Forum on Medicare and Social Security.
The event featured presentations from experts at the Social Security Administration and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services about how to access and navigate these important federal benefits. We also answered several questions submitted by Marylanders across the Third District, including:
- Who is eligible for Medicare?
- How do I enroll in Medicare?
- When can I enroll in Medicare?
- How much will Medicare coverage cost?
- What help is available for people with limited income and resources?
- What are the different parts of Medicare?
- What care does Medicare cover?
In case you missed it, see here for a video of the event.
See here for the slide deck presentation.
If you or your family members need help navigating federal agencies or accessing important federal benefits, please send me an email or call (410) 832-8890 during normal business hours. My staff and I would be happy to assist you.
Congressman John Sarbanes
Maryland’s Third Congressional District